- Everyone will Respect Everyone- This will include in character and out of character interactions. If we see or catch word of someone mistreating another, we will take proper action.
- Grammar- You must have fairly good grammar or at least a good grasp on it.
- Be Active- Please, please, please, be active. If you are not active for more than a week without leaving prior notice then you will be terminated. ;D Which sounds a bit harsh but we want to keep this RP going for as long as possible. So if you are going out of town for a week, don’t panic, just let us know. We don’t bite, despite proof of the contrary. Even if you are gone for a few days, just let us know.
- We have a two season set up right now, which means characters from both seasons are available, but they can not interact with each other. Mentors and Villains are free roaming, so they can interact with both, just be sure to keep the facts straight on what they’d know when interacting with each.
- People are allowed two characters, but must wait to get the second. After being accepted for the first we generally wait about a week and if you’re active and get along well with everyone then you can choose a 2nd spot. Generally, if you get in as say S2 Artemis, then we’d like you to RP S1 Artemis as well to keep confusion down. But it’s not a steadfast rule.
- If you’re thinking about a second character but haven’t decided please note that we will still be accepting applications for that character. We need a confirmation before we will put that character on hold for you.
- Follow Us- To be a member one must follow both the main blog and the character blogs!
- Character Relations- Everything is to be below NC-17. If it goes into the NC-17 category (as in mention explicit sexual acts) it must be hidden behind a Read More and must have a warning provided. It’s also your choice to participate in adult roleplays, if you feel someone’s pressuring you then contact the mods immediately and we will take proper action.
- We don’t care if you use a sideblog or use a completely new account. It’s up to whatever you feel more comfortable doing.
- Loyalty- Only use the character RP account to interact with other characters in our RP. Don’t just start RPing with anyone once you are in our RP.
- Age- Everyone participating must be 17 or older. We know this seems mean but we want everyone to be mature. Plus, if things get a bit crude, we don’t want anyone to be offended or learn about something that they really shouldn’t know about just yet. Please note that we currently do not have RPers who are younger then 17 and felt that this rule would allow our members to not worry about consent laws.
- OOC Requirements- If you do want to talk out of character plus use these markings [ ]
- Quitting- If you want to quit, just let us know but if you are going to quit be sure that is what you really want to do. If you try to apply again, you will be given a second chance but quit twice you are out of luck.
- Quitting 2- If you choose to quit, please message the Young Justice blog so that we can fill the spot faster.
- Have Fun!!! ;D